- 30 Days Online Training
- 30 Days Classroom Training
- Live Project Training
Google AdWords is a pay-per-click online advertising platform that allows advertisers to display their ads on Google’s search engine results page. Based on the keywords that want to target, businesses pay to get their advertisements ranked at the top of the search results page.
- 1) Adwords works faster than SEO.
- 2) Increase brand awareness.
- 3) Reach more customers through their Gmail Inbox.
- 4) Reconnect with visitors of your website.
- 5) Measure your performance consistently.
- 6) Explore more using your ads.
- 7) Tackle your competition better.
- Go to Chapter Three.
Adwords is more immediate than SEO since you can create advertising campaigns almost instantly and start getting targeted traffic while with SEO you need a lot more time (especially for new websites) to get good rankings and traffic.
Quality Thought’s Artificial Intelligence Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Artificial Intelligence training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
BI Reporting Tools Training Reviews