- 10 Hours Online Training
- 10 Hours Classroom Training
- Free Unlimited lab Access
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
The training program launches with the understanding on the different software development life cycle basics, it’s approach to handling projects and various models like the Waterfall and Iterative which controls and guides the over-all flow of the project.
The second area of training covers, introduction to Agile, focus on the agile life cycle delivery, the manifestos and principles ingrained in the Agile Development model. The Agile training program sheds light on the challenges and advantages of using the Agile methodology of project management and delivery.
Moving on more Agile related concepts and frameworks are introduced to explain students the various roles and responsibilities available within the Agile space. Focus is laid on Scrum, and Scrum roles and events. High level understanding of scrum team, scrum master agile-coach and other roles are discussed. Career opportunities and growth of the agile methodology is discussed in detail for a better understanding of the potential of the technology.
- Engineer Graduates
- Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
- Team Leads
- Project Managers
Agile Foundation Course Curriculum
Duration: 10 Hours
- SDLC basics, SDLC Approaches, SDLC Models
- Waterfall Model Vs Iterative Models
- Why Agile, Agile Manifesto-Principles, Agile Delivery Life Cycle
- Plan Driven Vs Agile, Benefits of Agile, Challenges in Agile
- Agile Frame work-Scrum overview-Roles, Events
- Agile Scrum High Level View, Key Phases of Agile Projects
- How QA team gets integrated in Agile
- Career opportunities in Agile- Agile Coach, Scrum Master, Scrum Team
- Certifications and Future opportunities in Agile
- Understanding Sprint -3 weeks calendar
- Introduction to Enterprise Agile-SAFe
- Agile FAQ, Interview Questions
- Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe
- Become a Agile Foundation leader
- Understand Customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Foundation Delivery
- Initiate Lean Portfolio Management
Quality Thought’s Agile Foundation Course Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Agile Foundation Course training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Agile Foundation Course Training Reviews