- 60 Days Online Training
- 60+ Days Classroom Training
- Free Unlimited lab Access
Technology developed to support crypto currency; Blockchain was introduced in 2008 to manage and maintained digital currencies. Blockchain technology allows data to be maintained over a distributed network which is highly secure and at the same time completely visible. Blockchain has been described as “Internet of Value”
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
Using and managing digital currencies like BITCOIN and other digital currencies is one of the primary learning areas, as Blockchain was initially developed to support and manage digital currencies. Training focuses on crypto currency, its mining, storage and trading using Blockchain technologies.
Maintaining and managing HypeLedgers , working with Ethereum application software for designing and building smart contracts and other internet based applications. Building wallet services and managing digital currencies using the wallet services. The program also focuses on Microsoft Blockchain as service application framework.
Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
With organization recognizing the importance of distributive data management and better security over internet for multitude of its application solutions, need for better and effective technology professional skilled with latest blockchain programming skills has been on a upward swing.
Blockchain Course Curriculum
Duration: 45 Hours
- Distributed Systems
- The history of blockchain
- Introduction to blockchain
- Types of blockchain
- CAP theorem and blockchain
- Benefits and limitations of blockchain
- Decentralization using blockchain
- Methods of decentralization
- Routes to decentralization
- Blockchain and full ecosystem decentralization
- Smart contract
- Decentralized organizations
- Decentralized autonomous organizations
- Decentralized autonomous corporations
- Decentralized autonomous societies
- Decentralized applications
- Platforms for decentralization
- Cryptographic primitives
- Asymmetric cryptography
- Public and private keys
- Financial markets and trading
- What is a DApp?
- Decentralized autonomous organization
- User identity in DApps
- User accounts in DApps
- Accessing the centralized apps
- Internal currency in DApps
- What are permissioned DApps?
- Popular DApps
Bitcoin and Alternative Coins (1,2 week)
- Bitcoin definition
- The transaction lifecycle
- The transaction structure
- Types of Transaction
- Structure of block & block header
- The genesis block
- The bitcoin network
- Bitcoin Payments
- Bitcoin investment and buying and selling bitcoins
- Bitcoin installation
- Bitcoin programming and the command-line interface
- Bitcoin improvement proposals (BIPs)
- Theoretical foundations
- Bitcoin limitations
Smart Contracts &Ethereum 101 (3 week)
- Ricardian contracts
- Elements of the Ethereumblockchain
- Precompiled contracts
- Clients and wallets
- Trading and investment
- The yellow paper
- The Ethereum network
- Applications developed on Ethereum
- Scalability and security issues
- Ethereum accounts
- Block time
- Genesis block
- Ether denominations
- Ethereum virtual machine
- Peer discovery
- Whisper and Swarm
- Ethereum Wallet
Ethereum Development (4 Week)
- Setting up a development environment
- Development tools and clients
- Introducing solidity
- Introducing Web3
- Solidity source files
- The structure of a smart contract
- Data location
- What are the different data types?
- Control structures
- Creating contracts using the new operator
- External function calls
- Features of contracts
- Returning multiple values
- Importing other Solidity source files
- Globally available variables
- Ether units
- Proof of existence, integrity, and ownership contract
- Compiling and deploying contracts
- Introduction to web3.js
- Building a client for an ownership contract
Implementations/Projects (5 Week)
- Difference between online and offline wallets
- hooked-web3-provider and ethereumjs-tx libraries
- What is a hierarchical deterministic wallet?
- Introduction to key derivation functions
- Introduction to LightWallet
- Building a wallet service
- Calculating a transaction’s nonce
- Introducing solcjs
- Building a contract deployment platform
- Introduction to Oraclize
- Working with strings
- Building the betting contract
- Building a client for the betting contract
- Exploring ethereumjs-testrpc
- What are event topics?
- Getting started with truffle-contract
- Introduction to truffle
- What is a consortium blockchain?
- What is Proof-of-Authority consensus?
- Introduction to parity
- Creating the ethereum block chain in Azure
- Deploying an Dapp
Hyperledger and other Blockchains (6,7 Week)
- Hyperledger as a protocol
- Hyperledger Fabric
- Sawtooth lake
- Introduction to Hyperledger and Hyperledger fabric
- How hyperledger fabric works?
- What is Chaincode
- Dev Environment
- Structure of chaincode
- Data models
- Storing and retrieving data
- Access control and permissions
- Events & logging
- Chaincode lifecycle
- System Chaincode
- Build and start the chaincode
- Deploy your network
- Write Chaincode
- Write client apps
- Monitor network
- Internet of Things
Quality Thought’s Blockchain Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Blockchain training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Blockchain Training Reviews