- 30 Days Online Training
- 30+ Days Classroom Training
- Free Unlimited lab Access
C and C++ programming language are consider as the most elementary programming language and have for people working across varied programming languages.
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
All the important concepts of C programming like arrays, function, pointer and multitude other aspects of the programming are discussed, C++ is primary discussed with respect to Object Oriented programming and all the features associated with OOPS are discussed and practical applications work on.
Data Structure are also covered as part of this program, to ensure the students and their learning is complete and full. All the features of Data Structure is discussed and explained in detail.
Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
C,C++ Programming Course Curriculum
Duration: 45 Hours
- What is C Language
- Why C Language
- Future in C Language
- Prerequisite in C Language
- Installation of C
- What is Data Types in C Language with practical
- Integers, long and short in C Language with practical
- Integers, signed and unsigned in C Language with practical
- Chars, signed and unsigned in C Language with practical
- Floats and Doubles in C Language with practical
- Constants in C with practical
- Variables in C with practical
- Keywords in C with practical
- How to get input from user with practical
- How to display output to user with practical
- IF-Else Statement in C Language with practical
- for Loop in C Language with practical
- While Loop in C Language with practical
- Do-While Loop in C Language with practical
- Break in C Language with practical
- Continue in C Language with practical
- Switch in C Language with practical
- What is a Function in C Language with practical
- Passing Values between Functions in C Language with practical
- Call by Value in C Language with practical
- Call by Reference in C Language with practical
- An Introduction to Pointers
- Pointer Notation in C Language
- Back to Function Calls in C Language with practical
- Recursion in C Language with practical
- The C Preprocessor in C Language
- Features of C Preprocessor
- Macro Expansion in C Language
- Macros with Arguments with practical
- Macros versus Functions with practical
- File Inclusion in C Language with practical
- #if and #elif Directives with practical
- Miscellaneous Directives in C Language
- #undef Directive with practical
- #pragma Directive with practical
- What are Arrays in C Language
- A Simple Program Using Array
- How to Initialize Array in C Language with practical
- Passing Array Elements in C Language to a Function with practical
- Pointers and Arrays in C Language with practical
- Passing an Entire Array to a Function in C Language with practical
- Two Dimensional Arrays in C Language with practical
- Initializing a 2-Dimensional Array with practical
- Pointers and 2-Dimensional Arrays with practical
- Pointer to an Array with practical
- Passing 2-D array to a Function with practical
- Array of Pointers with practical
- Three Dimensional Array with practical
- What are Strings in C Language
- How to get length of a string in C Language using strlen( ) with practical
- How to copy a string in C Language using strcpy( ) with practical
- How to concatenate a string in C Language using strcat( ) with practical
- How to compare two string in C Language using strcmp( ) with practical
- What is Structures in C Language
- Why Use Structures in C Language
- Declaring a Structure in C Language with practical
- Accessing Structure Elements in C Language with practical
- How Structure Elements are Stored with practical
- Array of Structures in C Language with practical
- Additional Features of Structures with practical
- Uses of Structures with practical
- File Input /Output in C Language with practical
- File Operations in C Language with practical
- Opening a File in C Language with practical
- Reading from a File in C Language with practical
- Closing the File in C Language with practical
- Counting Characters, Tabs, Spaces, with practical
- A File-copy Program in C Language
- Writing to a File in C Language with practical
- File Opening Modes
- String (line) I/O in Files
- Operations On Bits in C Language with practical
- Bitwise Operators with practical
- One’s Complement Operator with practical
- Right Shift Operator with practical
- Left Shift Operator with practical
- Bitwise AND Operator with practical
- Bitwise OR Operator with practical
- Bitwise XOR Operator with practical
- Enumerated Data Type with practical
- Uses of Enumerated Data Type with practical
- What is C++, its Applications, and Advantages etc.
- Difference between C and C++. Major and minor difference.
- Creating C++ source file, Editing, Compiling, Linking, Debugging. Etc.
- Make File Utility, Command Line Arguments etc.
- Look at Procedure -oriented Programming
- A Brief Look at Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Applications of OOP, Benefits of OOPS
- C++ keywords
- Basic Data Types
- User defined Data Types
- Derived Data Types
- Operators in C++
- Reference Variables
- Memory management operators
- Operator Overloading
- Operator Precedence
- Control Structure.
- Different forms of functions
- Function prototyping
- Call by Reference
- Inline Functions
- Function overloading
- Friend and virtual functions
- Math library functions
- C Structure revision
- Defining classes, defining member functions.
- Declaration of objects to class
- access to member variables from objects etc
- Different forms of member functions dependence on access specifies
(i.e. Private, public, protected).
- Array of objects
- Objects as function arguments
- Friendly function
- Returning objects
- Pointers to members h) local classes.
- Using new operator, comparison of new over mallow, callow and reallot etc.
- Memory freeing using delete operator.
- parametrized constructors
- Multiple constructors in class
- dynamic initialization of objects
- defining operator overloading
- overloading -(unary, binary operators)
- overloading binary operators using friends
- Rules for overloading operators
- type conversion
- types of inheritance
- single inheritance
- multiple inheritance
- Multilevel inheritance
- hierarchical inheritance
- Hybrid inheritance etc.
- virtual base class
- abstract class
- Constructors in derived class.
- pointers to objects
- this pointer
- pointers to derived class
- virtual functions
- Pure virtual functions etc.
- C++ streams
- ++ stream classes
- Unformatted / formatted I/O operations.
- Managing output with manipulators.
- creating/ opening / closing / deleting Giles
- file pointers and their manipulators
- updating file random access to file
- Error handling during file operations.
- Command line arguments.
- class templates
- function templates
- Overloading of template function.
- Exception handling throwing, catching, rethrowing an exceptions, specifying exceptions etc
- components of STL
- function objects
- creating objects
- manipulating string objects
- relational operators
- string characters
- Accessing characters in strings.
- new data types
- new operators
- class implementation
- namespace scope
- operator keywords
- New headers etc.
- procedure oriented paradigms, development tools
- object -oriented paradigms developments tools
- Prototyping paradigm.
- Introduction to DS
- Introduction to Linked list
- Single Linked List
- Double Linked List
- Circular Linked List
- Stack and Queue operations with Linked List
- Searching and Sorting Technique’s
- Linear Search
- Binary Search
- Bubble Sort
- Selection Sort
- Insertion Sort
- Merge Sort
- Heap Sort
- Quick Sort
- Radix Sort
Quality Thought’s C,C++ Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their C,C++ training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
C,C++ Training Reviews
– Anil Anand