- 30 Hours Online Training
- 30 Hours Classroom Training
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
- Engineer Graduates
- Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
- Software programmers
- ETL experts
- Data warehouse consultant
Data Engineering SnowFlake Curriculum
Duration: 30 Hours
- Snowflake User Interface Walkthrough
- Snowflake Administration overview.
- Connecting to snowflake (snowsql, Python).
- Create Storage integration, External stages, File Formats
- Bulk loading data into snowflake. (COPY INTO Command)
- Loading data from Local machine (user stage, table stage and named stage)
- Loading data from External Stage (AWS S3)
- Continuous Data loading using snow pipe.
- External tables.
- Unloading Data from snowflake.
- Data pipeline in snowflake. (real time use case)
- Snowflake streams
- Snowflake Tasks
- Stored procedures (real time use case)
- Cloning Data in snowflake.
- Data sharing in snowflake. (Realtime use case)
- Snowflake resource monitor.
- Working with Metadata Tables.
- Materialized Views and Transactions
- Micro partitions and clustering keys
User defined functions in snowflake
API integration and external functions
Alternative snow pipe setup
Realtime use cases with python
- Types of Jobs (Orchestration and Transformation Jobs)
- Job Variables and Environment Variables
- Load/unload components
- RDS Query component
- SQL Query component
- S3 Load component
- S3 Unload component
- scripting components (Bash and Python)
- AWS Components (SNS and SQS)
- DDL Components
- Create External table component
- Create Table component
- Refresh External Table component
- SQL script component
- Flow components (AND, OR, END Success, END Failure)
- Iterator components (File Iterator, Table Iterator)
- Transformation Job components (Join, intersect, Table input, Table output, Table Update)
- Simple Storage Service
- Identity Access Management
- Lambda functions
- Python Data structures
- Writing functions in Python
- snowflake.connector module
- boto3 module
- psycopg2 module
Quality Thought’s Data Engineering SnowFlake Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Data Engineering SnowFlake training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Data Engineering SnowFlake Training Reviews