- 30 Days Online Training
- 30+ Days Classroom Training
- Free Unlimited lab Access
Digital marketing is a collection of technologies, tools and techniques which are used together to help the sales and marketing team in improving their efforts and reach out to a larger customer base cross the world.
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
Google AdWords is a very powerful tool from Google to put advertisements on various services and products and target the customer across the world. The tool is studied in details to explore its potential and advantages.
Search Engine Optimization, online marketing and advertisements on mobile devices are other key areas on digital marketing study which are masters with practical assignments and case study work.
Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
Digital Marketing Course Curriculum
Duration: 45 Hours
- What is marketing?
- What is Digital Marketing?
- Understanding Marketing Process
- Why Digital Marketing Wins Over Traditional Marketing?
- Understanding Digital Marketing Process
- Increasing Visibility
- Visitors Engagement
- Tools Needed
- Difference between Internet & web
- Understanding websites
- Understanding domain names & domain extensions
- What is web server & web hosting
- Different types of web servers
- Different types of websites
- Based on functionality
- Based on purpose
- Planning &Conceptualizing a Website
- Booking a domain name & web hosting
- Adding domain name to web Server
- Adding webpages & content
- Adding Plugins
- Best & Bad Examples
- How email works?
- Types of email marketing- Opt-in & bulk emailing
- What is opt-in email marketing?
- Setting up email marketing account
- Creating a broadcast email
- What are auto responders?
- Setting up auto responders
- How to do bulk emailing?
- Why lead generation is important?
- Understanding landing pages
- Understanding thank-you page
- Landing page vs website
- Types of landing pages
- How to do A/B testing
- Understanding inorganic search results
- Overview of Microsoft AdCenter (Bing & Yahoo)
- Setting up Google AdWords account
- Types of Advertising campaigns- Search, Display, Shopping & video
- Difference between search & display campaign
- Understanding AdWords Algorithm
- How does AdWords rank ads
- What is CTR?
- Why CTR is important?
- Understanding bids
- What is bidding strategy?
- Introduction to Google Analytics
- How Google Analytics works
- Understanding Google Analytics account structure
- Understanding Google Analytics insights
- Understanding cookie tracking
- Types of cookie tracking used by Google Analytics
- Starting with Google Analytics
- How to set up analytics account
- Understanding the existing Social Media paradigms & psychology
- How social media marketing is different than others
- Forms of Internet marketing
- Facebook marketing
- Understanding Facebook marketing
- What is LinkedIn?
- Twitter Marketing
- Understanding Twitter
- Introduction to SERP
- What are search engines?
- How search engines work
- Major functions of a search engine
- What are keywords?
- Different types of keywords
- Google keyword planner tool
- Keywords research process
- Understanding keywords mix
- What are primary keywords, secondary keywords and tertiary keywords?
- What is Domain Authority?
- What is link building?
- Types of link building
- Do’s and Don’ts of link building
- Top tools for SEO
- Monitoring SEO process
- Types of Online Advertising
- Display Advertising
- Banner ads
- In Text ad
- Different Online advertising platforms
- Creating Banner Ads Using Tools
- Top ecommerce websites around the world & it’s scenario in India
- Difference between E-Commerce software and Shopping Cart software
- Payment Gateways, Merchant Accounts & Logistics for physical goods.
- Affiliate Marketing by promoting products which looks like an ecommerce store.
- Mobile Marketing and Social Media
- Mobile Marketing Measurement and Analytics
- Fundamentals of Mobile Marketing
- Content Marketing on mobile
- SMS marketing
- Introduction to content marketing
- Objective of content marketing
- How to get approved for AdSense?
- Using your AdSense account interface
Quality Thought’s Digital Marketing Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Digital Marketing training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Digital Marketing Training Reviews