- 30 Days Online Training
- 30+ Days Classroom Training
- Free Unlimited lab Access
Django is a application framework build in Python. Django is a free and open source component and can be consumed by any web application to introduce varied functionalities like authentication support, admin panel, file upload support and many others.
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
Django web framework funcdamentals are to be master to ensure the developers are well aware of its features and limitation. This help in choosing the right methodolgy when developing web applications.
MVC pattern, view layers, Template designs, models, Forms and multitude of other framework components are worked on using real-time case studies and assignments.
Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
DJango Course Curriculum
Duration: 45 Hours
- What is a Framework
- Introduction to Django
- Django – Design Philosophies
- History of Django
- Why Django and Features
- Environment setup
- Web Server
- MVC Architecture vs MVT Architecture
- Django MVC – MVT Pattern
- Creating the first Project
- Integrating the Project to IDE
- The Project Structure
- Running the server
- Solving the issues and Migrations
- Database Setup
- Setting Up Your Project
- What Django Follows
- Structure of Django framework
- Model Layer
- What are models
- Model fields
- Query sets
- Using HTML in Django
- Using CSS in Django
- Using the admin interface
- Customizing the admin interface
- Simple View
- Basic view(displaying hello world)
- Functional views, class based views
- Organizing Your URLs
- Role of urls in Django
- Working urls
- Sending Parameters to Views
- Templates layer
- The Render Function
- Using templates to display data in the site.
- Creating a Model
- Manipulating Data (CRUD)
- Linking Models
- Sending a Simple E-mail
- Sending Multiple Mails with send_mass_mail
- Sending HTML E-mail
- Sending HTML E-mail with Attachments
- Forms basics
- Creating contact US form
- Form field examples
Quality Thought’s DJango Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their DJango training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
DJango Training Reviews
Request a Demo
Follow us - We are Social !