- 240 hours of Classroom Training
- 240 hours of Online Training
- Live Project Training
ETL – Extract Transform Load, the standard process across Business Data Warehouse applications to move data from OLTP databases into data warehousing system. ETL testing focuses on the testing frameworks to carry out validation of the ETL process of any data warehousing applications.
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
Study on Teradata is the primary focus area, working on the business data warehousing process to understand and focus on teradata basics, objects and memory space management. Storage and retrieval of Teradata is worked upon with real-time case studies.
Teradata performance analysis and other Teradata utilities and tools are worked and studied in detail to master the technology platform and its framework.
Informatica is another important area of learning, with focus on transformations and workflow management. Project work at the end of the program helps put all the learning in perspective and prepare for facing read-world challenges faced by industry.
Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
Data Warehousing engineers
ETL Testing Course Curriculum
Duration: 45 Hours
- Introduction to data warehousing
- What is Data Warehousing
- Architecture of Data Warehousing
- Characteristics of the Data Warehousing
- What is OLTP & OLAP AND difference between OLTP & OLAP
- Data mart/ Data Warehouse
- Dimensional modeling
- Different Types of Dimensions and Facts.
- Slowly Changing Dimensions(Type-1,2,3)
Database Concepts (Using Teradata)
- SQL fundamentals
- DDL Statements
- DML Statements
- Logical operations
- Arithmetic operations
- Group & Aggregation functions
- String functions
- Format functions
- Cast functions
- Conditional expressions
- Set Operators (Union, Intersect, Minus)
- Case, Coalesce, Nullify
- Inner join
- Outer Join
- Cross Join
- OLAP Functions (Rank, Csum, Msum, Mdiff, Row Number)
- What Is Teradata Why for It Is What For It Is
- What is Teradata?
- Why Teradata?
- Teradata Architecture &its Components
- SMP Architecture
- MPP Architecture
- Parsing engine(PE) Architecture
- AMP Architecture &uses
- By net Benefits &types
- Virtual processors
- Types of tablesM
- Set tables
- Multi Set tables
- Temporary tables
- Global temporary tables
- Derived tables
- Volatile Tables
- Permanent spaces
- Temporary spaces
- Spool spaces
- Hash algorithm
- Row hash
- Hash map
- Receiving V Disc
- Types of indexes in Teradata
- Primary index(unique, non- unique)
- Secondary index(unique, non- unique)
- Partition Primary Index
- Fall Back
- Explain usage
- Collecting statistics
- SQL tuning
- Various SQL statements
- Fast export
ETL Informatics Power
- Repository Manager
- Workflow Manager
- Workflow Monitor
- Informatica Architecture.
- Source Analyzer
- Target Designer
- Working with Relational Sources
- Working with Flat Files
- Working with Relational Targets
- Working with Flat file Targets
- Active and Passive Transformations
- Source Qualifier
- Sequence Generator
- Server Architecture
- Workflows & Sessions
- Real Time Scenarios
- Importance of ETL Testing
- Responsibilities of ETL Tester
- Real time scenarios for ETL Tester
- Different approaches for ETL Testing
- How to validate data for multiple sources
- ETL testing workflow process
- How to prepare queries using Mapping rules
- Hot to prepare ETL Test Plan
- How to prepare Estimates
- How to design Test Cases
- How to design Test Scenarios
- How to prepare Test scripts
- How to prepare Test data for test cases
- How to execute ETL Test Cases
- Defect Tracking and Reporting
- Types of defect in ETL Testing
- Challenges in ETL Testing
- How to detect bugs through queries
- Project Description
- Client Name
- Client Description
- Business Background of Project
- Process followed in the Project
- Tools used in the Project
- Environments in the Project
- Team Size
- Project Architecture
- Testing Life Cycle in the Project
- Query Tracker
- Test Plan preparation
- Test Cases preparation
- Requirement Traceability Matrix
- Review process in Project
- Test case Execution
- Defect Life Cycle in project
- Role of Quality Centre in project
- Regression Testing in Project
- Bugs Identified in Project
Quality Thought’s ETL Testing Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their ETL Testing training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
ETL Testing Training Reviews
– Arjun Reddy
– Atiya Shetty