- 45 Days Online Training
- 45 Days Classroom Training
- Live Project Training
A cloud data engineer is like a swiss army knife in the data space; there are many roles and responsibilities that data engineers are capable of, depending on the particular needs of your organization.
It’s the role of a data engineer to store, extract, transform, load, aggregate, and validate data. This involves:
- Building data pipelines and efficiently storing data for tools that need to query the data
- building algorithms to help give easier access to raw data.
- It’s important to have business goals in line when working with data, especially for companies that handle large and complex datasets and databases.
he Google Cloud console provides a web-based, graphical user interface that you can use to manage your Google Cloud projects and resources. When you use the Google Cloud console, you either create a new project or choose an existing project, and then use the resources that you create in the context of that project.
Quality Thought’s Artificial Intelligence Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Artificial Intelligence training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
BI Reporting Tools Training Reviews