- 30 Days Online Training
- 30 Days Classroom Training
- Live Project Training
Go (also called Golang or Go language) is an open-source programming language used for general purposes. Go was developed by Google engineers to create dependable and efficient software. Most similarly modeled after C, Go is statically typed and explicit.
On most benchmarks, Go beats Python by far. Go even beats Java’s speed, which is widely considered to be significantly faster than Python. If it comes down to needing a program to load software quickly, Go is the way to Go
Go is extremely fast. The performance is similar to that of Java or C++. For our use case, Go is typically 40 times faster than Python.
Quality Thought’s Artificial Intelligence Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Artificial Intelligence training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
BI Reporting Tools Training Reviews