- 30 Days Online Training
- 30 Days Classroom Training
- Live Project Training
Released on 2005 by Apache, Hadoop is a collection of open-source software utilities for big data analytics. Hadoop was developed to work on multiple computers to solve problems involving massive amount of data and computation.
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
used extensively by wide range of industries to get insight into customer behavior and purchase patterns to help predict future demand and growth driving factors.
Planning the backup and recovery activities on clusters, and maintenance of various ecosystems are discussed in-depth with focus on cluster management and planning.
Focus on configuration of different Big data framework elements, configuration of MapReduce, capacity Scheduler and HDFS is further discussed.
Further discussion on configuration of Pig, Ooze, Hive are taken up to help students master the art of Big Data administration. Cloudera Setup and Performance tuning are also discussed at length along with AWS.
Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
Hadoop Admin Course Curriculum
Duration: 30 Days
- Introduction to Hadoop framework
- HDFS File system
- Hadoop Architecture
- MapReduce Framework
- A typical Hadoop Cluster
- Hadoop Cluster Administrator: Roles and Responsibilities
- Hadoop Installation
- Understand Name node and Data nodes
- Setup a Single Node Cluster
- Deploy in pseudo-distributed mode
- Rack Awareness
- Anatomy of Write and Read
- Replication Pipeline, Data Processing
- Planning the Hadoop Cluster
- Hardware/Software considerations
- Managing/Scheduling Jobs
- Schedulers in Hadoop – FIFO & FAIR
- Setup Queues and Pools for Jobs
- Run MapReduce jobs
- Cluster Monitoring/ Troubleshooting
- Configure Rack awareness
- Hadoop Balancer
- Setting up Secondary Name node
- Hadoop Backup
- Whitelist and Blacklist data nodes
- Add Storage to Data nodes
- Setup Users and Quota’s
- Diagnostics and Recovery
- Introduction to Hadoop 2.0
- Understand YARN framework
- Understand High Availability
- Understand Federation
- Introduction to Quorum Manager
- Hadoop 2.0 Cluster setup
- Deploying Hadoop 2.0 in pseudo-distributed mode
- Deploy multi-node Hadoop 2.0 Cluster
- YARN Execution
- YARN Workflow
- MapReduce Job Configuration
- Configure Capacity Scheduler
- Configuring HDFS HA
- Hadoop Log Management
- Hadoop Auditing and Alerts
- Configure Hadoop Federation
- Basics of Hadoop Platform Security
- Securing the Platform
- Understand Kerberos
- Configuring Kerberos on the Cluster
- Introduction to Oozie/Configure Oozie
- Introduction to Pig Scripting
- Write Pig Scripts / Process Web logs using Pig
- Introduction to Hive and Hbase
- Hive Administration
- HBase Architecture
- HBase setup
- HBase and Hive Integration
- HBase performance optimization and tools
- Look at performance tuning parameters
- Intermediate phases of MapReduce
- Tuning the intermediate phases
- Hadoop Cluster installation using Cloudera Manager
- Introduction to alternatives to the Hadoop HDFS and MapReduce
- Introduction to Ambari
- Installing and starting Ambari Server
- Configuring and Deploying the cluster
- Choosing and Customizing services
- Assigning Masters, Slaves and Clients
- Troubleshooting Ambari deployments
- Introduction to AWS
- Different Instance types
- Get familiar with AWS
- Components of Hadoop on AWS
- Deploy Hadoop cluster on AWS
- Explore scalability options
Quality Thought’s Hadoop Admin Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Hadoop Admin training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Hadoop Admin Training Reviews
Request a Demo