- 20 Days Online Training
- 20 Days Classroom Training
- Free Training
Released on 2005 by Apache, Hadoop is a collection of open-source software utilities for big data analytics. Hadoop was developed to work on multiple computers to solve problems involving massive amount of data and computation.
MapReduce and Hadoop Common are other important skills to be master by the Hadoop developer. Our training focuses on providing details and in-depth understanding of these concepts with real-time case studies to help students to better understand the concept.
YARN focuses on resource management application and software development, which helps the Hadoop applications to store data and run analytical applications.
Apart for these fundamental hadoop development concepts, the training also focuses on a multitude of new libraries, frameworks and utilities that has been introduced into Hadoop over the years. These additions have helped enhance the overall functionalities of the software.
Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
Quality Thought’s Hadoop Development Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Hadoop Development training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Hadoop Development Training Reviews
Request a Demo