- 10 Hours Online Training
- 10 Hours Classroom Training
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
The training program launches with the understanding on the fundamentals of ISTQB testing models and its applications across multiple industry verticals and a wide range of User Interacting applications and solutions. These course modules offer effective understanding the software testing technology / methodology and application domains.
The second area of training takes a deep dive into the ISTQB certification program requirements. Understanding of the Agile SDLC is taken up to get firsthand understanding of the ISTQB process and methodology.
- Engineer Graduates
- Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
- Team Leads
- Project Managers
ISTQB Certification Course Curriculum
Duration: 10 Hours
- What is Testing?
- Why is Testing Necessary?
- Seven Testing Principles
- Test Process
- The Psychology of Testing
- Development Lifecycle
- Software Development Lifecycle Models
- Test Levels
- Test Types
- Maintenance Testing
- Static Testing Basics
- Review Process
- Categories of Test Techniques
- Black-box Test Techniques
- White-box Test Techniques
- Experience-based Test Techniques
- Test Organization
- Test Planning and Estimation
- Test Monitoring and Control
- Configuration Management
- Risks and Testing
- Defect Management
- Test Tool Considerations
- Effective Use of Tools
- Mocks/ QnA
Quality Thought’s ISTQB Certification Course Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their ISTQB Certification Course training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
ISTQB Certification Course Training Reviews
helped a lot in understanding details and helped with preparing for the certification.
courses. Attended ISTQB certification program recently and I’m very satisfied with it.
and its faculties I had a great learning experience and have cleared my certification.
ISTQB certification and managed to clear the certification with good percentage.