One of Our Client looking for DevOps Freshers and Experience Candidates.
- Build and maintain tools and frameworks that support deployment automation, health-check of applications and patching activities
- Support and troubleshoot scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup and restores of different environment
- Analyze logs to support and troubleshoot application, infrastructure issues in production / non-production environments
- Design, build and deliver dashboards and reports to monitor applications and underlying cloud infrastructure to identify bottlenecks causing degradation of service quality and/or availability
- Work independently across multiple platforms and applications to understand dependencies
- Evaluate tools, technologies and processes to improve efficiency and scalability of continuous integration environments
- The selected candidate shall be a self-starter and can work independently on identified platforms and take ownership of Dev. Ops activities.
Apply Here: Click Here
|Job Category||Information Technology|