Friday, 25th January 2018 @ 9.00 am at Quality Thought…
Location: 208 B, Nilgiri Block, Aditya Enclave, Ameerpet…
Designation: Trainee Software Engineer(testing)
Education: BTech or MTech or MCA with 60%+ in all academic
Pass out: 2016/2017/2018 Only.
Bond: 6 months + 2.5 years
Compensation: Up to Rs 2.64 LPA
- Should possess good communication skills
- Knowledge on Manual Testing.
- Knowledge Automation Testing (QTP/UFT/Selenium) or Performance Testing Tool (Jmeter).
- Knowledge of Databases Concepts. Should be able to write basic queries.
- ISTQB certification (Preferable)
- Core Java (good to have)
- Understanding requirements/design documents.
- Prepare and execute Test Cases and Test Scripts to detect problems and ensure the quality and success of the software
- Conduct a variety of quality- control tests and analysis to ensure that software meets or exceeds specified standards and end-user requirements
- Design and execute Automation Test Scripts
- Execute SQL commands to manage and verify data.
- Bug Reporting and Defect Management.
- Coordinate Test Environment Configurations and Maintenance.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
|Job Category||Information Technology|