- 50 Hours Online Training
- 50 Hours Classroom Training
- Free Unlimited lab Access
Testing is a very important part of the Software Development Life Cycle. Applications developments are always followed by rigorous testing to ensure the correctness and effectiveness of the application components. This ensures high quality software products are released to businesses.
Black Box testing is another important area of activity performed during manual testing. Functional and non-functional testing forms a major part of this training. Various testing techniques like smoke testing, sanity testing, Retesting etc are discussed and assignments work on the same are performed to master this skill set.
Test case plan and strategy design, execution and planning are also master, as a Manual test engineer, we need to be experts on preparing test plans, execution and reporting methodologies. Different tools like QC and JIRA are taken up for learning and assignment work on them.
Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
Quality Thought’s Artificial Intelligence Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Artificial Intelligence training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Manual Testing Training Reviews