- 30 Days Online Training
- 30+ Days Classroom Training
- Free Unlimited lab Access
MongoDB is a document database which has all the features and functions of a regular database providing excellent scalability and flexibility and supporting all the querying and indexing functionality. MongoDB stores data in a flexible, JSON-like format allowing documents to have varied data structures over time.
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
- Graduates/Post Graduates/Fresher
- Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
- Software programmers
MongoDB Course Curriculum
Duration: 45 Hours
- types of relational databases
- challenges of RDBMS, NoSQL database
- its significance
- how NoSQL suits Big Data needs
- introduction to MongoDB and its advantages
- MongoDB installation
- JSON features
- data types and examples
- Install MongoDB and install MongoChef (MongoGUI)
- The need for NoSQL
- types of NoSQL databases
- limitations of RDBMS
- ACID properties
- CAP Theorem
- Base property
- learning about JSON/BSON
- database collection and documentation
- MongoDB uses
- MongoDB write concern—acknowledged
- replica acknowledged
- journaled—and Fsync
- Understanding CRUD and its functionality
- CRUD concepts
- MongoDB query and syntax and read and write queries and query optimization
- Concepts of data modelling
- difference between MongoDB and RDBMS modelling
- model tree structure
- operational strategies
- monitoring and backup
- In this module
- you will learn MongoDB
- Administration activities such as health check, backup, recovery
- database sharding and profiling
- data import/export
- performance tuning
- Concepts of data aggregation and types
- data indexing concepts properties and variations
- Understanding database security risks
- MongoDB security
- security approach
- MongoDB integration with Java and Robomongo
- Implementing techniques
- work with variety of unstructured data
- understanding GridFS MongoDB file system for storing data
- Data Base Connectivity
- Configuration of Database
- Select Query in Database
- Update records with Query
- Delete records with Query
- Insert records with Query
- String Connectivity
Quality Thought’s MongoDB Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their MongoDB training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
MongoDB Training Reviews
Request a Demo
Follow us - We are Social !