- 30 Days Online Training
- 30 Days Classroom Training
- Live Project Training
Python was created by Guido Van Rossum and released for the first time in the year 1991. Python was developed as a high-level object-oriented programming language and is today very popular as a web development language.
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
Exception handling and multi-threading concepts are worked on in Python using real-time case studies to have better understanding of the concept.
XML and JSON parsers, data analytics and graphical user interface and multiple other advance topics in Python are discussed in detail with practical examples to mast the subject.
Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
Mulesoft Course Curriculum
Duration: 40 Days
- What is ESB?
- What is Mule Soft
- Why Mule Soft
- Mule Soft Futures
- Current Market Trends
- History of Mule ESB
- What is Postman
- Mule Architecture
- Mule Message Diagrams
- Introduction of XML
- Introduction JSON
- Overview of SOAP and Proto Calls
- Overview of Rest and Proto Calls
- Understanding WSDL
- Overview of Web-Services
- Importance of XSD
- Publishing an API to Exchange.
- Application required for Mule soft development and Installation
- Local Environment setup.
- Cloud Environment setup.
- How to use Postman?
- Mule Basics
- Create Domain Project
- What is Mule Flow
- Types of Flows (Flow Designer)
- Type of variables.
- Inbound and Outbound Properties
- Local Deployment.
- Design your first Mule application
- Basics of Cloud hub.
- Deployment on Local and Cloud hub
- Mule Expression Languages
- Mule Expression Languages
- FTP Connector with Example
- File Connector
- SMTP Connector.
- Database Connector
- Set Payload
- Set Variable
- Transform Message
- Data Base Insert
- Data Base Update
- Data Base Delete
- Data Base Select
- Anypoint MQ.
- Secure Property Placeholder
- Caching Strategy
- Different Connectors
- Data weave Basic Transformation
- Predefined functions in Transformation.
- Custom Function in Transformation.
- Consuming Restful services.
- Consuming Soap Services.
- Creating RAML
- Debugging in Mule
- Batch jobs in mule
- Exception Handling
- Real-time project explanations
Quality Thought’s Mulesoft Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Mulesoft training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Mulesoft Training Reviews