- 25 Hours Online Training
- 25 Hours Classroom Training
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
with the complex project management challenges of the IT industry. Our programs on PMP certification is build on the PMBOK guide — Edition Six. Our training program ensures success in clearing the PMP certification in the very first attempt.
The training program launches with the understanding on the modern project management tools and frameworks, like the Gantt chart, work breakdown structure, mathematical project planning and scheduling tools, project cost estimation, risk mitigation and many others.
The training is designed with practical approach on designing and developing tools and processing for delivery project scope, on time and under budget. We help the participants to earn the necessary 35 PDUs to become eligible for the PMP certification.
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Project Engineers
- Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
internationally recognized. At Quality Thought we understand the importance of proper learning and certification and we help student to master the fine details of being a PMP certified and get certified with the best and professional certification programs. At Quality Thoughts we are constantly motivated to design and deliver the best PMP certification Training program in the market.
PMP Certification Course Curriculum
Duration: 10 Hours
- Project, Program, Portfolio & Operations
- Project : Initiate (Numericals) and Ending the project
- Life Cycle : Project and Product
- Process Groups & Knowledge Areas
- Business Documents
- EEFs and OPAs
- Organisation Type and PM’s role
- PMOs and the types
- Forms of Power and Leadership Style
- Levels of Integration
- Project Charter
- Project Management Plan
- Direct & Manage
- Monitor & Control Phase
- Close Project
- Project and Product Scope, Planning
- Requirement Gathering
- Affinity, RTM and other Diagrams
- Product Analysis, Scope Definition and WBS
- Validate & Control Scope
- Scheduling Methods
- Schedule Mangement Plan
- Activities, Sequencing, Dependencies
- Ways to estimate durations (Numericals)
- Critical Path Method (Numericals)
- Resource Optimization & Schedule Compression
- Cost Management Plan
- Cost Estimates
- Budget, EVA,VAC, TCPI
- Ways to estimate durations (Numericals)
- Numericals- Earned Value Calculations & Forecast
- Communication Models
- Communication Methods
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal and Team Skills
- Quality vs Grade; Key terms
- COQ,Different tools and Project Documents
- Cause & Effect & Other Diagrams
- Manage Quality – in Depth
- Various control tools
- Trends in Project Resource Management
- Hierarchical Charts, RAM, RACI,Resource Plan
- Estimation of Resources,Resource Calendars, Team Asssignment
- Different Stages of Team, Key Interpersonal skills
- Resources Control
- Identify stakeholders,Stakeholder analysis and their categories
- Stakeholder Engagement Assessment Matrix
- Ground Rules and Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Resource Management Plan, Sources of Project Risk
- Risk Identification and Risk Analysis (Qualitative)
- Risk Analysis-Quantitative
- Strategies for threats, opportunties and project risk
- Risk Response Implentation and Control
- Different Name of Procurement, SOW
- Market research and ‘Make or Buy’ analysis
- Contract Types and numericals
- Source Selection Analysis, Procurement Management Plan
- Strategy, Documents, Agreements , Control Phase of Procurement
- Questions , Doubts and Clarifications,Mock Questions
- Prep Exam
Quality Thought’s PMP Certification Course Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their PMP Certification Course training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
PMP Certification Course Training Reviews