- 30 Hours Online Training
- 30 Hours Classroom Training
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
students and working professionals learn and master all the important facets of this a testing tool ensuring the students are market ready for can grab opportunities across industry domain.The curriculum is well structured prepared consulting well experienced trainers. Our training program follows a very comprehensive curriculum with emphasis on real-time case studies and assignments.
- Salesforce Professionals
- Software Administrators
- Software testers
- IT Managers
- Sales Managers
Salesforce Testing Training Curriculum
Duration: 30 Hours
- Importance of Testing
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Defect Management Life Cycle/ Bug Life Cycle
- Different types of testing
- Overview on Test Management tools
- Different types of Test Management tools
- Jira Align (Agilecraft/Jira)
- Test Planning
- Test Execution process
- Defect Life Cycle
- What is CRM?
- Why CRM matters?
- Life without CRM
- Benefits of CRM
- CRM & the Cloud Computing Revolution
- What is CRM System?
- CRM Systems for a Modern World
- Why choose Salesforce?
- Introduction to Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Salesforce architecture
- SFDC modules
- What is APEX?
- What is Salesforce Testing?
- Why Salesforce testing?
- Types of Salesforce Testing
- Levels of Testing in Salesforce
- Salesforce Testing Process
- Salesforce Testing challenges
- Best practice for Salesforce testing
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Salesforce Tester
- Salesforce Testing: Client Challenges
- Sample Salesforce Test Scenarios
- Understand your role in Real-time project
- Own the project Experience with your role
Quality Thought’s Salesforce Testing Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Salesforce Testing training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Salesforce Testing Training Reviews