- 40 Hours Online Training
- 40 Hours Classroom Training
- Free Unlimited lab Access
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
As part of the training program, C# programming fundamental and advance topics will be discussed to help developers get acquainted with C# programming. As part of this, object-oriented programming concepts an it’s applications through C# programming is discussed.
The program then focuses on the fundamentals of the Selenium automation tool. Selenium web drivers and its multiple concepts are taken up for discussion. The course tries to cover all the basic and advance concepts related to the Selenium automation tool and the web drivers. Multiple framework concepts are also discussed, and its various advantages and usage studied.
- Engineer Graduates
- Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
- Business Analyst
- System Administrators
solutions. The future is bright for the right professional who understands and is properly skilled in the Test automation space. At Quality Thought we understand the importance of proper learning and understanding of Testing Automation. This is what has motivated us to design and deliver the best Selenium with C# training program in the market.
Selenium With CSharp Course Curriculum
Duration: 40 Hours
- Installing Visual Studio
- Features of C#
- Why C# for Selenium
- First C# Project
- First C# program
- Concept of Assembly file
- Datatypes in C#
- String class
- If statements
- Conditional and concatenation operators
- While Loop
- For Loops
- Practical Examples with loops
- Usage of loops in Selenium
- Single Dimensional Arrays
- Two Dimensional arrays
- Practical usage of arrays in Selenium
- Drawbacks of arrays
- What are Functions?
- Function Input Parameters
- Function Return Types
- Local Variables
- Global Variables
- Static and Non-Static Variables
- Static and Non-Static Functions
- Creating Objects in C#
- Meaning of static
- Why is main method static?
- Object and Object References
- Call by reference and Value
- Concept of Inheritance
- Overloading and Overriding Functions
- Example on inheritance
- Object Class
- Usage of Inheritance in Selenium
- Relevance of Namespaces
- Creating Namespace
- Accessing Classes Across Namespaces
- Good Features of Visual Studio
- Accessing modifiers – Public, Private, Default, Protected
- Exception handling with try catch block
- Importance of exception handling
- Application Exception and System Exception
- Exception Class
- Final and Finally
- Throw and Throws
- Different Types of Exception
- Read Only Collection Class
- List and Dictionary Class
- Using List and Dictionary of Collection API in Selenium framework
- Reflection API usage and importance
- Using Reflection API to make keyword driven Selenium framework
- Reading/Writing Text Files
- Reading Configuration File in C#
- Concept of Assembly file
- Reading/Writing Microsoft XLS Files
- Reading data from XML files using C#
- Why Nunit
- Installing Nunit
- Nunit annotations
- Running a test in Nunit
- Parallel execution
- Skipping tests
- Parameterizing tests
- Extent Reports
- Why WebDriver?
- Downloading WebDriver dlls and configuring in visual studio
- Architecture of selenium webdriver
- WebDriver Interface in Selenium 3.0
- Drivers for Firefox, IE, chrome, Iphone, Android etc
- Usage of webdriver interface
- First Selenium Code
- Working with chrome and IE
- WebDriver Desired Capabilities Class
- Proxy settings with webdriver/Working with proxy Servers
- Inspecting elements in Mozilla, Chrome and IE
- Concept of firefox profile
- What is Firefox profile
- Why we need firefox Profile
- HTML language tags and attributes
- Various locator strategies
- WebElement Interface
- Identifying Web Elements using id, name, class
- Finding Xpaths to identify
- Implicit Wait
- Absolute and partial Xpaths
- Creating customised Xpaths without firepath
- Css Selectors
- Generating own Css Selectors
- Performance of Css Selectors as compared to Xpaths
- What is class attribute?
- Handling Dynamic objects/ids on the page
- Working with different browsers without changing code
- Managing Input fields, Buttons
- Managing/Identifying Links with xpaths/css selectors
- Get Attribute Function
- Concept of list
- Extracting More than one object from a page
- Extracting all links of a page/Bulk extraction of objects
- Extracting limited Objects from a web page
- Extracting Objects from a specific area of a web page
- Finding response Headers/ response code
- Finding whether object is present on page or not
- Hidden components – isDisplayed function
- Clicking and checking links
- When you don’t have common xpath
- Method 1-Find the box
- Method 2-Pattern in xpaths
- Handling drop down list
- Select Class in Selenium API
- Managing radio buttons and Checkboxes
- Explicit wait
- Alert management
- Taking Screenshots of the web pages
- Popup Handling
- Managing different Windows
- Close and Quit -Difference
- Concept of WebTables
- Dynamic WebTable Handling
- Extracting Data From WebTable
- GetRowWithCellData function
- Mouse movement with Selenium – Actions class
- Randomly clicking/selecting Objects – Randomising
- Dragging dropping by offset
- Attaching files with Selenium / Usage of AutoIT
- Changing your Facebook profile picture by attaching new picture
- Handling Ajax Auto suggests
- Handling Frames in Web Page
- Calendar Control
- what is framework?
- different types of frameworks?
- what is data driven framework?
- Page Object model with page factory?
Quality Thought’s Selenium With CSharp Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their Selenium With CSharp training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
Selenium With CSharp Training Reviews