Terms & Conditions
- Student admission will be confirmed into the course only after paying either the full FEE or a minimum of 50% of the course fee as/towards the first installment on or before the admission day.
- The fee can be paid either in cash or through online/ e-wallet (on portal www.qualitythought.com or any other partner platforms) or DD/Cheque in favour of Quality Thought Management (P) Ltd.
- In case of any future installments, students must honor the dates given and there should not be any delay. Late payments shall attract a fine of Rs.100 per day plus 12% per annum interest rate charged on your past due fees.
- If any student does not pay the fee on the due date as mentioned in the admission form or is a defaulter in the fee payment, he/she shall be stopped from attending the classes.
- Students are required to submit ID proof, Address proof, and one recent passport size photograph at the time of admission.
- Management at its sole discretion shall have the right to reject the admission of any candidate based on its evaluation.
- In case of lost/misplaced study material, students can obtain duplicate sets of books against payment towards the material.
- If at any point of time, the Indian Government increases a tax, the extra amount of tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Government.
- If student’s name is struck-off due to non-payment of fees for more than 3 weeks after the due date, the student shall have to pay Rs. 5000/- for re-admission along with fee dues.
- Change of Batch: Students can opt for a change of batch by paying Rs. 5000/-
- Quality Thought reserves its right to make any alteration in its programs/venue /timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the management will be final & binding on the students & parents.
- Quality Thought Mentor/Trainer shall have the right to expel the student from the classroom if found indisciplined or creating a disturbance. Management shall reserve the right to expel the student from the Institute. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- After depositing money towards registration, if a student due for any reason whatsoever wants to take his/her money back after the enrolment, the Institute will not refund or adjust the money deposited towards the Registration fee/Admission fee.
- In case any parent/guardian misbehaves with any staff member of Quality Thought, the student can be rusticated from the Institute. The decision of the management in this regard will be final. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- In case of any mishap because of reasons beyond control or any natural calamity of any type (earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc) occurs in the premises of Quality Thought, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever.
- The student agrees to maintain confidentially of the course content/material and agrees not to copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit or republish or make available to any person/individual, voluntarily or involuntarily. Infringement of any intellectual property rights is subject to and not limited to termination of enrollment, the student will be also subject to criminal/civil proceedings in such an event.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the management, Quality Thought shall be final and binding on all faculty members, students & business associates. All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Hyderabad
B. BATCH CANCELLATION
Quality Thought to reserve the right to cancel any training course/batch due to insufficient enrolment. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date or to receive a full refund of registration fees.
Quality Thought shall not be responsible for any expenses incurred by the student if a training course is canceled.
If a training class is canceled due to Force Majeure (weather or natural disaster, etc), the student shall be entitled to reschedule for a future training course.
- The student shall not carry any valuables to the study center, and the management is not responsible for any loss or damage of the same.
- Are expected to keep the utmost level of discipline, while they are on the study center premises. The student should not involve him/herself in disruption/disturbance of teaching student, administrative work, and curricular activity, including any attempt to prevent any staff member of Quality Thought from carrying on his/her work and any act reasonably like to cause such disruption.
- Not to be involved in damaging or defacing study centers’ Property, Equipment, and Facilities available at the study center.
- Students are expected to behave responsibly and help Quality Thought staff for better upkeep and maintenance of the property and equipment available at the study center.
- The student should not use abusive and derogatory slogans or bad language while they are present at the study center.
- Eatables and any type of drinking items are strictly prohibited in the classrooms.
- SMOKING is strictly prohibited on campus.
- Students should keep their mobile phones on silent mode. Staff members of Quality Thought are empowered to withhold/ confiscated in the interest of other students.
- Quality Thought may levy a suitable penalty or fine a student including cancellation of registration for violation of guidelines.
- Quality Thought shall try its best to deliver training services diligently, timely and in a professional manner, however, it shall not have control over the training schedule/duration and may extend based on the student’s speed of understanding the subject, public holidays and any unforeseen situations
- Quality Thought shall provide such trainers to present the training course as it, in its sole discretion, deems fit and Quality Thought shall be entitled at any time to substitute any trainer with any other person without prior notice at its sole discretion, it deems suitably qualified to present the relevant course.
- Quality Thought do not warrant that the provision of any content online will always be available or be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that such content is secure or free from bugs, viruses, errors, and omissions.
- Quality Thought reserves the right to change prices for all or any its products, offers or deals. These changes may depend upon market conditions, operation costs, etc. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase shall still hold for you unless mentioned.
- Quality Thought reserves the right to change/modify the curriculum, to make variations to the content/material or method of delivery of courses, to merge or combine courses/batches or change the schedule, if such action is reasonably considered to be necessary.
E. PLACEMENT ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
- When a student completes his/her course successfully, Quality Thought’s Placement Cell helps him/ her interview with software companies. This service is Free of Cost and provided to the students who fulfill the mandatory attendance of 90% and above. This DOES NOT guarantee a job to any student under any circumstances.
Quality Thought shall award a “Certificate of Completion” to its students, and Certificates shall be awarded only to students who fulfill the mandatory attendance of 90% and above.
G. FEEDBACK & GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
In order to improve the quality of services provided to students, Quality Thought actively seek, appreciates and acts upon Feedback from students about its services from time to time. For any feedback complaints please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Center Manager