- 40 Days Online Training
- 40+ Days Classroom Training
- Free Unlimited lab Access
TOSCA is an automated testing tool primary used for functional and regression testing. TOSCA allows testing of varied type of software application with GUI, CLI and API functions. Build using VB6 and C#, TOSCA is a very effective and popular automation tool.
Top Industry Trainers
All our trainers are real-time industry experts. Quality of training is our primary motto and we ensure each and every program of ours are delivered by the best trainers.
Industry Relevant Curriculum
Course designed keeping in mind the present and future needs of the Industry. All our training programs are constantly updated and tuned to meet Industry requirements.
Real-Time Case Studies
Real-Time case studies and project are mandatory part of our training programs. All the assignments are designed to help students understand practical applications of the learning’s.
With options to join classroom and online batches, you have a wide array of options in terms of batches, timing and duration allowing to you plan your learning, and achieve your carrier goals.
Continuous feedback and interaction with our student community help us identify concern area and mitigate issue early on ensuring a great learning environment.
State-of-art Lab Infrastructure
Best in class Lab infrastructure to help students work on the latest assignments and project. Practical application of the learning ensures a more satisfied training.
Starting with installation and setup of TOSCA, the program prepares the students to master every aspect of the automation tool and the various features and functions that are available for testing software products.
Focus on real-time application of the TOSCA automation tool, with details understanding of various action modes, synchronization, conditions and loops and multiple other key framework functions are master.
Working IT professional from programming, web development and DBA fields
Manual Test engineers
TOSCA Course Curriculum
Duration: 60+ Hours
- 1. What is automation
- 2. When and Why automation
- 3. Advantages and Disadvantages
- 1. Brief intro on other tools
- 2. Pros & Cons of other tools
- 3. TOSCA introduction
- 1. System Requirements
- 2. Process to install Tosca
- 3. Import Standard Module
- 4. Tosca Architecture
- 1. Tosca Addons/Sections
- a. Requirements
- b. Modules
- c. Test Cases
- d. Execution List
- e. Test Case Design
- 2. Check in , Checkout and Update All
- 1. Record and playback features
- 2. Generate script via recording
- 1. What is Object Identification
- 2. How Tosca identifies objects
- 3. How to scan and create module
- 4. Create a basic test case
- 5. Various methods for Object Identification
- a. By Properties
- b. By Anchor
- c. By Image
- d. By Index
- 6. Exercises
- 1. Working with various action modes
- a. Input
- b. Verify
- c. WaitOn
- d. Buffer
- e. Select
- f. Constraint
- 2. Exercises
- 1. WaitOn
- 2. Default Settings
- 3. Static Wait
- 1. Buffer Operations
- a. How to set buffer
- b. How to delete a buffer
- c. Partial buffer
- 2. Expression Evaluator
- 3. Window Operations
- a. Send Keys
- b. Window Operations
- 4. Process Operations
- 1. Create and use Libraries
- 2. Exercises
- 1. Conditional Statement
- 2. If Else Condition
- 3. Repetitions
- 1. Use of Constraint
- 2. Dynamic handling of data
- 1. Create data in TCD
- 2. Mapping and Template conversion
- 3. Generating test cases from Instances
- 4. Exercises
- 1. Adding Technical parameters
- 2. Steering parameters
- 3. Dynamic handling of Objects
- 1. Create execution set
- 2. Test Cases linking to execution set
- 3. Execution Results
- 1. Exercise 1
- 2. Exercise 2
Quality Thought’s TOSCA Certification Process:
- Quality Thought will provide a certificate to the students who successfully completed their TOSCA training. The certification will be provided within one week of the training completion.
- The certification will be given to the students who have successfully completed their projects and assignments on time.
Frequently asked questions
1. Attending the same session in another batch if student is attending classroom based session.
2. For online sessions, recording of the classes can be accessed by the student at all time to help revisit and listen the sessions missed out.
For all corporate training requirements please feel free to get in touch with our administration staff managing corporate marketing and interaction. We have of the finest programs and offer to corporate with best-in-class programs.
TOSCA Training Reviews
Request a Demo
Follow us - We are Social !